2006-11-20

Time for a new look

Now that this blog has moved to the new blogger system I've decided to throw away the old template and have a new look. I partly did this so I could make use of the new template management system but I also did it because I fancied a new look anyway.

As far as I can tell the change has gone off without a hitch and I think I've managed to retain all the bits and bobs and links and stuff that I had before.

The layout isn't perfect, there's some changes I'd still like to make, but that's low priority stuff and might not happen for a while.

Let me know if you see any obvious problems.

1 comment:

Darnell Clayton said...

Welcome to the beta blogger world!

I also switched over as well, and love the new coding structure of the blogger in beta.

I'm a new reader of yours, but just wanted to let you know that I've subscribed to your site and am waiting for all the fun to begin.

~Darnell