2007-05-17

A little bit of boasting

I received a copy of the June edition of Astronomy Now in the post yesterday. This one's a little extra special for me. In it there's an article about the 2007 SPA Convention and the two photographs that illustrate the event were taken by..... me! :-)

Yeah, yeah, I know, no big deal. But, as someone who enjoys photography as much as he does astronomy, there's something nice about seeing a "Image: Dave Pearson" accompanying a photograph in a magazine. Especially an astronomy magazine.

Okay, that's enough boasting now. I'll try not to let it happen again...

2 comments:

George Baker said...

That's great Dave. Congrats. It's always fun to see ones name in print.

Anonymous said...

Good job and congrats!.I would be thrilled,so boast all you want and enjoy!.
Andrew