2006-05-24

So long and thanks for all the fish...

This must be Thursday. I could never get the hang of Thursdays.
Arthur Dent
So, given that it's the end of the world tomorrow (UK time anyway), I thought I'd just take a moment to say thanks to all the other astronomy bloggers out there who read this little blog and who have provided me with amusement, inspiration and encouragement over the last year.

Annoyingly the forecast looks reasonable for the weekend so I probably had some observing coming – and it's a bank holiday weekend too.

Oh, and, if you don't mind: in the event that Eric Julien is wrong (what, really, you think he might be, or he might be having the biggest laugh possible? naaa, get out of here!) please pretend that you never read this blog entry.

File Under: Thursday, End of the World, H2G2.

No comments: